Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend in St. Louis













This weekend we spent in St. Louis. Sadly, I forgot my camera and am at the mercy of other family members to send me pictures of the weekend (hint, hint). We did have a great time. Between getting to spend quality time with the entire Boarman famly, Lyndon and Amelia got to go to the Pumpkin Patch, a birthday party, and a baptism. whew. I am tired. Chris is tired. I'm sure we wore out Mom and Dad too.

A few highlights:

Amelia has officially decided that walking is her *only* mode of transportation. She wandered around Ben's house on Saturday evening charming the pants off of everyone and showing off her rough and tumble personality. Amelia certainly loves big groups of people and the attention that goes with it.

Lyndon did probably the funniest thing I have seen him do this weekend. Spiderman had just ended and we were getting ready to head off to bed. Well, music was playing over the end credits and I said, "Hey Lyndon shake your booty." So Lyndon bent over so that is head was at his knees and started shaking that booty. Singing "shake that booooty" while doing it. We were all in tears watching him. I cannot possibly do justice in words to the sight that was in front of me. Absolutely hysterical.

No comments: