Thursday, October 16, 2008

Like Father Like Son?


OK, so my best excuse for Lyndon's love of heavy metal is that Chris is constantly subjecting all of us to it. After spending a few blissful quiet moments on the computer, I walk upstairs to see Lyndon and Chris rockin' out to some serious metal. Amelia, snotty nose and all, was just pleased as punch "talking" on the phone in the midst of it all.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like the boys are having fun!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog, the kids are so cute! :)

XOXO,
Kara

heatherhusker18 said...

Okay, I'm not going to be crazy and comment on every little thing, but I love the picture of Chris and Lydon! Too cute.

Ali Lomshek said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! Mia is GORGEOUS and looks so happy.

JATM said...

Love the mallet microphone! I guess you take what you can get when you are rocking out in the living room! So cute!