The countdown to Halloween is officially on in our house. The costumes have arrived (God love the internet) and candy is constantly on the mind. Our house is bubbling with excitement. This year Lyndon is going to be Batman and Amelia the Sugar Plum Fairy. Every night since Lyndon's costume has arrived he has insisted on putting it on and playing Batman. Usually Daddy is "Bad Batman" and Mommy is "Batwoman" and the leader of our group, naturally, is "Good Batman." Amelia is "Ladybug" our fearless door-shutter. Here is Batman himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute. I'm sort of jealous. I've lied to Emily and told her the only way she'll get candy is if she wears her costume. I don't think it's going to work. Tomorrow night is our first dry run. I'll be sure and keep you posted!
Kohen says no to every costume option I offer him. I even asked if he wanted to be a princess. We have two weeks...I'm hoping to make some progress soon!
I am thinking I can at least get him to be a farmer, which will be easy last minute!
Post a Comment